Find out more and get involved!
Have we said enough to make you want to come and join us? If so, let us know by filling in your contact details below.
You will be welcome whether you just want to come along and find out more or are keen to become actively involved.
There are always more opportunities than we have time to deal with so extra help is always welcomed.
Could you perhaps:
- Write to local councils to support active travel developments
- Help with publicity… graphics, website
- Watch for local planning applications
- Help survey local roads and pathways
- Act as a link person with another local group, e.g., for rambling, equestrian, or jogging
- Inspire young people and link with schools
- Offer ‘Dr Bike’ maintenance at local events
- Train to be a ride leader?